Phone: +4 0230 216147 / 589
University of Suceava, Universităţii 13, Suceava 720229, Romania
- Late Quaternary fluvial processes
- Channel and floodplain behaviour at different time scales (101 – 103 years)
- 2013 – 2015: River response to climate oscillations in Transylvanian Depression (Romania) during Late Pleniglacial – Early Holocene (ca. 28,000 – 10,200 yrs. BP) (Romanian University Research Council, PI)
- 2011 – 2014: Reconstruction of Romanian river channel changes in the last 11,700 years: the role of climatic conditions and human impact (Romanian University Research Council, PI Maria Rădoane, member)
- 2007 – 2008: Geomorphologic evolution of Someşu Mic Valley in Holocene in response to rapid climatic changes (Romanian University Research Council, PI);
- 2005 –2008: Reconstruction of the development of Someşu Mic Valley as basis for its future evolution (Romanian University Research Council, PI);
- Feurdean, A., Parr, C.L., Tanţău, I., Fărcaş, S., Marinova, E., Perşoiu, I., (in press) Diversity changes across elevations in the Carpathians: close link to land use change and anthropogenic subsistence, The Holocene.
- Chiriloaei, F., Rădoane, M, Perşoiu, I., Popa, I. (2012) Late Holocene history of the Moldova River Valley, Romania. Catena, 93: 64 – 77.
- Perşoiu I., Rădoane M. (2011) Spatial and temporal controls on historical channel responses – study of an atypical case: Someşu Mic River, Romania, Earth Surface Landforms and Processes, 36: 1391–1409.
- Perşoiu, A., Onac, B.P., Perşoiu, I. (2011) The interplay between air temperature and ice dynamics in Scărişoara Ice Cave, Romania. Acta Carsologica, 40 (3): 445–456.